|Books||Newspapers and Pamphlets|
|1. White, Marjorie, The Birmingham District, An Industrial History and Guide.|
Copyright 1981, Birmingham Historical Society.
2. Atkins, Lee Rawles, The Valley And The Hills, An Illustrated History of Birmingham and Jefferson County. Sponsored by Birmingham - Jefferson Historical Commission. Windsor Publishing Inc. Woodland Hills, CA.
3. Hahn, Marilyn Davis, Cemeteries of Jefferson County, Alabama Volumn 1, in corporation with the Birmingham Public Library and Birmingham Genealogical Society, Birmingham, AL. Copyright 1982 by the Birmingham Public Library.
4. Hudson, Alfred W. and Cox, Harold E. Street Railways of Birmingham. Printed and sold 1976 by Harold E. Cox, 80 Virginia Terrace, Ft. Payne, PA.
5. Fix, Jr., Mrs. Robert E., History On The Highlands. A history of Fairfield Highlands Baptist Church. Copyrighted in 1975 by Fairfield Highlands Baptist Church. Printed and designed in the U.S. by Rose Printing Co. Ins.
6. "My How We've Grown", City of Midfield, 1968.
7. The Heritage of Jefferson County Alabama, Jefferson Co. Heritage book committee.
|1. The Birmingham News, Western Sun, and Woodward Iron Co. Newsletter. (Scores
of clippings, mostly undated).
2. History papers from Midfield High School, FFH Methodist, Midfield Presb. Church.
3. First Baptist Church of Midfield, 50th Anniversary History.
4. Activities Calendars, Midfield Parks and Recreation Department.
|Public Records||Interviews and Narratives|
|1. Annexation Files, Midfield City Hall.|
2. City Ordinances, Midfield City Hall.
3. Minutes, City Council Meetings, Midfield City Hall.
|B.Y. Williams Sr.|
Mary Lou Bingham
Mickey & Gladys Harper